There have been number of incidents which took place in recent past to justify the title of this article, like :-
- Indian government took initiative to resume talks with Pakistan, which has given another chance to Pakistan to raise Kashmir issue, and also Pakistan has been propagating this move of India as their victory saying that Indian government bowed down under the pressure of international community and came back to the negotiating table.
- Adherence of UPA government to BT brinjal
- Failure of UPA government in controlling inflation because of poor governance and no strategic planning and blunders in calculation of stocks of various agricultural food crops.
- Digvijay Singh raising a questionmark on Batla House encounter calling it fake in Azamgarh (which is a Muslim populated area) and then licking what he spit, under the pressure of top leaders of Congress when they separated themselves from his comments.
- Disgusting politics of congress leaders on Maharashtra linguistic problem, to gain the maximum mileage from the controversies created by MNS and Shivsena.
- False commitments of UPA government
- Hypocrisy of Thackeray family